How do I get started with Workforce Payroll?
Scenario: You have a new company registered on Fusion and you want to get started with Payroll.
- Log in to that company on Fusion (https://fusion.databyte.com.mt) using your credentials
- From the Dashboard (if the Payroll modue is greyed out and does not contain a launch button), click on Maintain Product on Payroll, and ensure that you are an administrator on the product
- From Manage Licences, check that you have an active licence for Payroll for the period you would like to run payroll for. If you do not have a licence, you can buy one from this screen by click on the first month you want to start with and completing the form and payment.
- Go to Settings > Payroll settings and set up all the details required for the company
- Go to settings > Working Schedule and set the default working schedule
- From Manage Employees, click Add Employee and add the employee data (enter all their details and ensure that they are linked to Payroll)
- From the product switcher on the top left hand side of the application, switch to Payroll
- Click on Initialise Year and enter the relevant details.
Congratulations, you are now ready to run your first payroll!
Looking to request support from DataByte? Visit this URL and submit a support ticket: https://databyte.com.mt/support/
Looking for a user guide for DataByte Workforce Payroll? Visit this URL to download product documentation: https://databyte.com.mt/documentation/
Looking for more information about DataByte Workforce Payroll? Visit: https://databyte.com.mt/products/payroll-software-malta/