We are diligently searching for a Support Representative to establish a rapport with our clients and provide a premium experience to every client on every call.
Job tasks include (and are not limited to):
- Answering questions regarding the company’s products and services
- Building client relationships
- Assisting clients to migrate from DataByte’s on-premise solutions to DataByte’s cloud-based solutions
- Troubleshooting client related issues with the usability of the cloud-based and on-premise applications
- Contacting potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service
- Assist in managing the Support team’s ticketing system
- Assisting clients in getting started with their new software and hardware
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge about the company’s products and services, and ensuring clients are provided with accurate information
- Sharing knowledge and experience with other team members.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be fluent in English and Maltese, both spoken and written
- Have experience with general IT support, Windows, networking and databases
- Have a flair for supporting clients with software and IT issues
- Have a solid understanding of databases
- Have an understanding of HR related processes
- Possess good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Possess good communication and IT skills
- Be flexible and adapt to fast process changes
- Be a team player with a positive attitude
- Be willing to learn
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to work under pressure.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamically evolving company with a friendly team
- Opportunities for growth and training
- A professional and attentive environment.
Why join DataByte?
We actively strive to create the right environment and provide the right tools for our employees to enjoy their work and to thrive.
By joining DataByte you will:
- Join a fast growing locally owned software company
- Enjoy a friendly and collaborative atmosphere with a fun startup-like culture
- Have fun at work.
Send an email with your contact details and your CV to email@example.com
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.